What are Interactive Whiteboards?
An interactive flat panel display are as exactly what they sound like --Displays that one can interact with and are similar to a smartphone device,smart- screens, personal computers, TV and computer monitors, projectors, but on a much larger scale. "Personally, I think they are all of the above on steroids." "YOUTUBE Enthusiasts can use these too for their vlog displays to their viewing subscribers."
Interactive Whiteboards (IWB), Interactive Flat Panel Displays (IFPD), or (Promethean Boards) are large interactive display in the form of a whiteboard. They can act as a stand-a-alone system or connected to a multiple of twenty units to a LAN (Local Area Network) or a WAN (Wide Area Network). They can be used in a variety of settings. They can be used in Businesses Small, medium, or large. Commercial, Industrial, and Manufacturing. They can be used in all classroom environments at all grade levels from grade schools to institutions of higher learning. They can be used for faculty boards meetings, mathematics, engineering, sciences, health, medical, sports management, broadcasting, music instructions, arts, and literature. The Interactive Whiteboards would do very well in round-table meetings, and corporate meetings. They can even be used for home/residential office setting environments.
RICOH's Interactive Whiteboards (IWB) are high-definition-resolution displays that enable high-quality, smooth rendering handling, and easy remote image sharing. They can be used in a variety of settings from small to large corporate businesses, small business workgroups to large corporate boardroom environments, school faculty meeting, classrooms, sports managements to enhance collaboration, participation, productivity, and cost efficiency.
- Share reading lessons, classroom lessons, classroom projects, course material, textbooks, mimics children's books to college level course books, and materials.
- All this can be uploaded to the Interactive Whiteboard too include the public school systems and institution of higher-learning's whole curriculum.
- Students can see the instructors exact presentation on the IWB from the instructors audio input. This can further help transform the instructor - learner collaboration and participation.
- Class-Notes and brief instructional blocks from the the instructor's IWB can be uploaded to the students hand-held devices and tablets because the IWB supports Apple, Android, and Windows Operating Systems.
- The IWBs can interact with online based shared annotations and drawings such as interactive vector based graphical websites.
- The IWBs can replace, enhance, and supplement the use of blackboards, whiteboards, chalkboards, greaseboards, and flipcharts.